Marin Precision Notary provides Responsive, Professional, Knowledgeable and Personalized notary services.
Frank strives to exceed all your expectations.
Marin Precision Notary can receive and print documents from encrypted emails, has scanning capabilities, receive overnight documents, execute, pick-ups and drop offs.
Frank's attention to detail, focus and concentration, precision execution, extensive experience, reliability and level of professionalism has gained him a reputation that precedes him.
Service Area by County
NW Contra Costa
How to prepare and what to bring:
- Unexpired Identification: US or Foreign Passport, Drivers License, ID card, Military ID card, ID card issued by a federally recognized government, or a State, City or County Employee ID card that contains the same information as a CA Drivers License)
- The individual who is signing the document must be present
- The document being notarized must be in the signers possession and any blank lines must be completed prior to the meeting
- Marin Precision Notary can print the document, given ample time, for an additional fee
- Make sure you sign the document in front of Frank, not before he arrives
- Please review the document for accuracy and the spelling of your name should be the same or more complete on your ID than on the document
- The individual signing the document must be completely coherent, competent and fully understand the document and the purpose of the transaction
- If witnesses are required, please make those arrangements prior to the meeting
Real Estate Agents
Financial Lending Institutions
Types of Documents
Powers of Attorney
Advanced Healthcare Directives
Inner Spousal Transfer Deeds
Certifications of Trusts
Stock Transfer Applications
Child Support Documents
Guardianship & Custody Documents
Buy and Sell Agreements
FHA and VA Loans
First and Seconds